Programming around manhood and masculinity starts from the time you’re born. Ilan Ferdman of Satori Prime and the Old Souls and Seekers Podcast shows you how to get free of it so you can unveil the superhuman you came on this earth to be!
Today’s Man Alive podcast guest, Ilan Ferdman has done deep work and exploration around who he is beyond cultural constructs. He has even explored the Divine Masculine and shares his experiences of what it is and how it has impacted his life.
Ilan understands that you are programmed into manhood and masculinity from the time you’re born. The pressures and limitations are so much a part of “the water we swim in,” it can be really hard to see or know where they come from.
- A process for working with catastrophic thoughts and fear of failure
- How to release the pressure of being the “rock” and provider, the one who holds it all on your shoulders
- The benefit of slowing down to become even more effective
- How to integrate masculine and feminine energies and what the divine masculine is
- Ilan’s story of losing it all and the gifts that resulted from finally getting honest