Learning the art of selling is useful not only at work, but in romantic relationships! Today’s guest, Dave Dee, is an expert in sales who teaches you to become masterful at influencing people with integrity, rather than manipulation! He shares his powerful sales strategies that support everyone to win, in business and the bedroom!
Dave went from being a struggling magician to an expert in sales. He is the author of Sales Stampede and has taught sales strategies to tens of thousands of business owners. He helps us look at life through the lens of sales. It is powerful and surprising to think about how you “sell” without realizing it, in many of your conversations! Even if you don’t sell services or products in your work, you are still often “selling” your ideas and desires, both at work and at home.
When you engage with others about what you want, or what you see as possible, you are “selling” as you attempt to inspire, get buy in, and create agreements that forward your goals!
In today’s episode, we discussed:
- The difference between persuasion and manipulation
- How to lead with your needs rather than repel someone with neediness
- How to become more collaborative so you never have to “close” a sale
- The power of rapport and understanding a client, or a lover’s, deeper WHY
- How to apply selling skills with integrity, in relationships and business
Connect with Dave Dee
Get the Sales Stampede book
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz