There are many outdated ideas about dating and relationships that cause a lot of pain and struggle in this modern day world. Today’s podcast guest and author of Deeper Dating, Ken Page, shares a new map for dating and love that allows us to relax and be more true to ourselves.
There are many outdated ideas about love and relationships that cause a lot of pain and struggle in this modern day world. Men often tell me they feel the weight of expectations to look and act certain ways, to try to be who they think women want them to be.
In this episode, we discussed:
- Why your strongest attractions can lead you astray
- Attractions of deprivation vs inspiration
- The gift-wound defense matrix and how your biggest wounds reveal your core gifts
- How attraction ebbs and flows in dating and relationships and what to do about it
- The 7 skills of deeper dating
Here’s a bit more wisdom from Ken: “If we only focus on immediate attraction, we may well end up unhappy. But if we prioritize the importance of deep emotional safety, our chance of finding real love expands powerfully.” Ken’s new map for love makes deeper and more fulfilling relationships possible!
Connect with Ken Page
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz