Today’s guest, Steve Olsher, author of What Is Your WHAT?: Discover the One Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do, guides you to figure out how you uniquely can make a difference for people while also releasing the feeling of being insignificant, or a fraud. He also works with people to reinvent themselves when they feel off track.
In our powerful conversation we discussed:
- How to get in touch with what you were born to do
- The key to attaining significance in your life
- How to open up more possibility for yourself
- How to reinvent yourself when what you’re doing is not meaningful or inspiring
- The idea that you are, or have, a solution to someone’s problems
Connect with Steve Olsher
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz
Steve Olsher is a 30+ year entrepreneur, Founder/Editor-In-Chief of Podcast Magazine, original Founder of Liquor.com, creator of The New Media Summit, host of the top-rated podcast, Reinvention Radio, international keynote speaker, and in-demand strategic coach who helps businesses of all sizes leverage the power of new media to generate visibility, leads and revenue on auto-pilot.