An amazing woman I’ve admired for a long time teaches women to orient their lives around their own pleasure, sensuality and joy.
She just wrote a book that is a Reclamation for Women. I’ll share about it below. But first:
What does women reclaiming their pleasure have to do with you?
When women take responsibility for CREATING a life of pleasure, rather than trying to GET IT from men or a relationship, they become much more fun, radiant and inspiring to be around.
I guarantee these are the women you think, “God, she’s gorgeous” Or “There’s something about her…” Or “I want a woman like this in my life!”
Women who reclaim their pleasure bring their lively, turned-on, appreciative, lovely selves to you!
So what is it for men? What can you bring to women (rather than trying to get from them) that creates a major shift in how much spark and pleasure you can have together?
What is it you can reclaim that has women more drawn and attracted to you — open their hearts and bodies with you?
It’s your POWER!
When you orient your life around your power, when you reclaim your desires, truth, clarity, self-respect and self-love you…
- Stop holding back and Start standing taller
- Stop apologizing for yourself and Start knowing what’s truly amazing about you
- Stop questioning your decisions and Start discovering the part of you that can rest inside questions
- Stop frantically trying to figure out what to say next and Start being guided by what the moment asks for
- Stop chatting to fill awkward silences and Start listening deeper
- Stop trying to prevent pain and Start stepping up to hold others when pain happens
- Stop trying to get women to be happy and Start seeing their raw hearted, wild expression as beautiful
- Stop seeing women as a way to get your needs met and Start creating only what is good for both of you
When you reclaim your authentic power not only do women want more of you, you become more excited about yourself and your life!
With or without a woman, life becomes more vital and interesting!
Reclaim Your Power
The first step to reclaim your power is to look at anywhere you feel stuck, confused, depressed or uninspired…
Get honest with yourself about what’s causing this. It may be an old belief, an expectation you’ve held yourself to, or thinking you don’t have a choice. You may be thinking someone else is responsible for your happiness or prioritizing someone else’s happiness over your own.
The more honest you are with yourself the better. From there you have the freedom to shift your choices and actions, to live in a way that inspires you.
If you’re not living as powerfully as you want to, there’s no time better than now! I believe in you.