Today’s Man Alive podcast guest, Zan Perrion, is internationally recognized as one of the most original and insightful voices on relationships and seduction in the world today.
Seduction can be manipulative and objectifying. But it can also be respectful and inspiring, a celebration of beauty, both internal and external.
In the words of today’s podcast guest, “We have lost our devotion to, and awe of, beauty in modern times.” As we talked, I saw how seduction that is based in a sense of awe and celebration is a deeply loving act. When seduction is not based on an expectation of receiving something in return, but is instead a loving and playful way to offer appreciation, everything changes.
These days, our attention is scattered and thin. It is rare for a woman to receive focused, adoring attention. So a little loving seduction goes a long way!
Today’s Man Alive podcast guest, Zan Perrion, is internationally recognized as one of the most original and insightful voices on relationships and seduction in the world today. He is the founder of the Ars Amorata philosophy—a celebration of the art of seduction, the rebirth of romance, and a lifelong quest for beauty and adventure. In our rich and playful conversation we discussed…
- How to turn toward beauty with confidence
- The warrior’s repose – recognizing men’s need for nurturing and adoration
- The impact of bringing strong desires to a woman without demands or expectations
- The importance of forgiving yourself
- What inspires women to want to put attention on you
On another note, have you seen that I created a new Master class on becoming rejection proof? You’ll find out how to have relationships with renewed self-respect and sexual confidence. You’ll also get:
- The keys to create healthy, exciting dates and relationships as you start over
- The shifts to go from being seen as a Nice Guy (or “friend” women won’t sleep with), to a Desired Man
- Conversation starters that help women trust and respect you AND lead to better sex and connection
- Clarity about how to increase your mojo, even as testosterone fades
- A sense of what makes a man sexy to women as you get older
This class will be great for you if you…
- Don’t feel as confident talking with women as you used to
- Find that your success in life is not translating into success with women
- Don’t know what makes you desired at this age
- Have lost your sense of sexual power after struggling with relationship challenges
- Are afraid you’ll never love again or find anyone “as good as her”
It starts next week and you can win prizes by attending live (up to $4000 value).
Connect with Zan
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz
Zan Perrion is internationally recognized as one of the most original and insightful voices on relationships and seduction in the world today. A regular media commentator, he has been widely featured in the international press. Zan is the founder of the Ars Amorata philosophy—a celebration of the art of seduction, the rebirth of romance, and a lifelong quest for beauty and adventure. He is also a co-founder of the Amorati network of men. Zan is the author of the acclaimed book, The Alabaster Girl, described by the media as “an astonishingly insightful portrait of the type of men who love women and the women who universally love them in return.”