This episodes guides you to set yourself up to be found, heard and known when you have a message you want people to hear.
Show notes on how to become an authority in your field:
In this conversation we cover:
- How to make a name for yourself and become sought after as an author, coach or mentor
- The four foundational pillars of being an authority
- The intersection between your personal fulfillment and your message for the world
- The “Art of Forgetting” — how to move beyond limiting stories of self to become more free, powerful and satisfied
- Michael’s podcasting and branding mistakes and why you won’t have to make them
Michael Neeley is a former professional actor and medieval knight turned writer, motivational speaker, personal development coach, host of the critically acclaimed podcast Consciously Speaking and is starting a new podcast: Buy This – Not That– an entrepreneur’s guide to the tools of the trade and will feature reviews of the technology and training you need to succeed as a solopreneur in the digital marketplace today.
As a member of the Screen Actors Guild, Michael has also appeared in feature films with Mel Gibson and Kevin Costner, performed off Broadway and had recurring roles in several popular soap operas. Michael now trains and supports heart-centered entrepreneurs in building their platform through podcasting< virtual summits, speaking from stage and getting published.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day