If you aren’t functioning at full capacity or you’re getting stuck in self-destructive patterns, it may be time to help your brain reach peak performance.
Show notes on brain health
In this conversation we cover:
- How to get your brain healthy as the foundation for your life
- The first step to take when you feel trapped by people or situations
- The components most men need for a meaningful life
- How to start re-defining your life based on what actually inspires you
- Anthony’s healing journey through war, divorce, PTSD and depression
Anthony Treas, an Iraq War veteran, is on a mission to radically change men’s mental health. His mission in Iraq was to provide personal security for U.S. generals and government officials, now his mission is to inspire men to reclaim their health, sense of adventure, and purpose. Upon his return home, Anthony struggled with PTSD, anxiety, and depression. Desperately wanting to improve his condition, Anthony set out to rebuild his health and mental well-being. With 7 years of experience, research, study, and education, he developed the S.T.R.O.N.G. Method, a proven step-by-step process his clients use to eliminate their anxiety to regain control over their health and mental well-being to become strong men.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day