In this episode we cover:
- How you may be lying to yourself and others about who you really are
- The way to free yourself and your romantic partner to grow, evolve and experience more joy and pleasure
- One of the biggest biggest things that creates a hotter, more satisfying sex life
- The shifts you have to make to relate to a modern woman, in a way she likes
- The current epidemic Rob describes as “angry women and dumb men”
Hailed as “part football coach, part loving dad, and part slightly crazed drill sergeant” Robert Kandell has spent the last sixteen years helping people re energize their lives and build better relationships through more honest and authentic connection.
After building a successful consulting firm in San Francisco, he then took his business acumen and co-founded OneTaste in 2004 with Nicole Daedone. Taking on the challenging task of bringing conscious sexuality to the mainstream market, Robert built the company from scratch to a high seven-figure international corporation. He left OneTaste in 2014 to start his own Consulting firm helping small businesses become marketable and profitable.
Robert is also an accomplished teacher, coach, and lecturer. He brings his enthusiasm and acumen to his weekly podcast, Tuff Love, on subjects around relationships, intimacy, communication and gender dynamics.