In this episode we cover:
- What bullshit is, where it shows up and how it’s likely f#&%ing up your life
- How to get over the bullshit you’ve got once you find it…and you will find it
- The first thing to do when you’re stuck in fear
- How to talk to a boss or partner about something you’re worried might put your job or relationship at risk
- The real cost of prioritizing comfort in life
Tripp Lanier is the host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp which — for almost a decade — has been downloaded millions of times.
He coaches entrepreneurs around the world to get out of the shallow end of the pool, redefine success, and align their work with what they were put on this Earth to do. Over the years he’s designed several businesses to support a simple lifestyle focused on freedom, ease, and fun.
As a host, he’s interviewed experts and authors from all walks of life including Ken Wilber, Tim Ferriss, Dr. Robert Glover, Steven Pressfield, Neil Strauss and more.
Tripp is married to therapist/relationship coach Alyson Lanier and has the best daughter in the whole wide world. They live near the ocean and where he spends much of his time surfing, playing music really loud, and laughing his ass off.