In this episode we cover:
- How to be someone who not only envisions, but executes
- The overlap between leadership and love: using leadership qualities to create deeper intimacy and love
- Creating a bigger impact and more powerful leadership through having the courage to let yourself be known
- Understanding fear as the “gatekeeper” of power and how to use it to your advantage
- What crab procreation can teach you about leadership and relationship!
- Eric’s journey to write The Four Virtues of a Leader and overcome the voice of his inner-critic
Eric’s diverse and varied life is a commitment to understanding and teaching wisdom. His published book, The Four Virtues of a Leader, shares practical ideas and tools that deepen a leader’s ability to be efficient, effective and deliberate; a leader whom people are drawn to follow.
The crucible of Eric’s journey contains 16 years of leadership consulting, management at Fortune 100 firms, degrees in business and psychology a quarter century of Zen practice, living in Israel and South Africa, teaching as a Master Scuba Diving instructor, and working as a certified hypnotherapist.