In this episode we cover:
- How to release yourself from the shackles and expectations of an old paradigm of manhood
- 3 questions you can ask yourself each day to stay connected to yourself and create a life you feel great about
- What becomes possible for men when they can see beyond money, power and position
- A vision of brotherhood that allows men to get real and support each other, instead of pretending to have it all together
- The impact of the cultural story on each man’s personal story and how to accelerate a new story for men
Chris Kyle is a business coach, speaker and eLearning expert who is committed to
empowering global messengers.
He is the creator of Launch Academy, a live online training program that guides participants through a proven process to build out their online learning platform and grow their global community. He also created the Power of Purpose Global Summit, the Man on Purpose 7-Week Online Course; and co-hosted the Conscious Men Summit with John Gray and Arjuna Ardagh.
Chris has led or supported the online course launches of Neale Donald Walsch, Jean Houston, Arielle Ford, Shakti Malan, Terry Patten, Thrive Academy, San Francisco Zen Center and The ManKind Project – to name just a few.