In this episode we cover:
- The key to communication that causes others to trust, respect and believe in your abilities
- A powerful way to handle people’s upset so you don’t create irreparable conflict with someone you love, or lose a client
- How to re-visit moments in a romantic or sales conversation that were awkward or off track, so they don’t wreak havoc later
- The seemingly invisible contributors to executive presence
- How to master the skill of being aware of yourself and others at the same time
Ray is a highly skilled value creator that ingeniously solves customer problems and offers suggestions about realistic solutions to business problems for clients. He advises clients on common obstacles to avoid, suggest proven best practices, and build relationships that are mutually rewarding.
He has over 24 years of experience in strategic and solution sales working across several industries and more than 12 years of business and leadership coaching experience. He has worked with over 200 leaders and small business owners to help them improve their business results and leadership skills.
His specialties include: Business Process Enablement Experience: Customer Relationship Management / Customer Experience (CRM) (Sales, Marketing, Service, & eCommerce). Enterprise Resource Planning Human Resources & Talent Management (HRMS) (Recruiting to Retire), Financial Management (FMS) (Record to Report), Procurement (Procure to Pay), Revenue (Order to Cash), Supply Chain (Plan to Make), Integrated Business Planning (S&OP), and Business Intelligence (BI), Demand Driven Value Network.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day