In this conversation we cover:
- he mind-set that turns conflict into growth and intimacy
- The practices of self-regulation and co-regulation for easing conflict
- How you can best support your partner when s/he is triggered
- The science that proves you are not crazy, bad or wrong when conflict arises
- Our imperfection / humanness: Jayson’s recent conflict with his wife and Shana’s habit of avoiding conflict
Jayson Gaddis, relationship student & teacher and host of the Smart Couple Podcast, is on a mission to teach people the one class they didn’t get in school–”How to do Romantic Relationships.” That’s why he founded The Relationship School®. He was emotionally constipated for years before relationship failure forced him to turn his life over to learning about relationships. Now, he’s been married to his amazing wife since 2007 (after some brutal break ups) and has two beautiful kids. When he doesn’t live and breathe this stuff with his family, he pretty much gets his ass handed to him.
Jayson believes that the world will be a better place if we just knew how to effectively work out our differences. He teaches you that hidden within any and all relationship pain are the seeds of you getting more empowered in your life and more connected to yourself.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day