Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
In this episode we cover…
- How you can start to know AND communicate your needs
- A new way to look at vulnerability so you it becomes clear it does NOT make you weak
- The first steps to take to stop struggling with problems alone
- What it takes to actually be understood in conversations
- What women can do to support men to feel safer to share more
- The common thread amidst the variety of reasons men commit suicide
Nathan grew up in an ordinary, suburban neighborhood in New Zealand, near an airport runway. He spent hours laying in the grass watching aircraft fly above. Thus, the seeds of a life long addiction to travel and flying airplanes were planted. Nathan now lives in Tokyo, Japan. He spends half of his month flying and the other half exploring the world and pursuing his passions. Nathan’s podcast, The Nathan Seaward Show, is a podcast for game changers and rule breakers. He interviews inspiring visionaries who are building a legacy while mastering the art of fulfillment. He gives you a firsthand look at the anatomy of these powerful people.