In this conversation we cover:
- How to handle every day demands AND stay connected with your values and deeper purpose
- A new and more powerful way to measure your success
- How your life will change when you start to consider WHY you were born
- Ocean’s personal story of losing his life savings and the profound life path it created as a result
- Using your heartbreak and struggle to create your biggest contributions
- How to move beyond scarcity with time and money
Ocean Robbins is co-founder & CEO of the 450,000 member Food Revolution Network. He has hosted more than 800,000 people in his online Food Revolution Summits, and he’s facilitated organized and facilitated hundreds of live seminars, gatherings and events for more than 200,000 leaders from 65 nations. Ocean serves as adjunct professor for Chapman University, and is a recipient of the national Jefferson Award for Outstanding Public Service, the Freedom’s Flame Award, the Harmon Wilkinson Award, and many other honors. He is author of The Power of Partnership, and co-author of Voices of the Food Revolution and Choices For Our Future. He’s most proud, however, of being the father of River and Bodhi Robbins, identical twins who are “awesomely autistic” and were born in 2001.