Men sometimes think being good, caring and giving is the path to be happy, loved and fulfilled. But this isn’t the whole picture. When men find themselves without the success or intimacy they want it’s often that they have Nice Guy Syndrome…
In this conversation we cover:
- Telltale signs of the Nice Guy Syndrome, so you know if you have it
- The path to an become integrated and empowered man, who no longer needs to prove himself
- How to be powerful and honest without being selfish or an asshole
- Ways to consciously create attraction and arousal
- How to establish your own rules, rather than follow others’
Dr. Robert Glover, author of No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Proven Plan For Getting What You Want in Love, Sex and Life.
Dr. Glover is an internationally recognized authority on the Nice Guy Syndrome. He is a frequent guest on radio talk shows and has been featured in numerous local and national publications.
Through his book, online classes, workshops, podcasts, blogs, consultation, and therapy groups, Dr. Glover has helped change the lives of countless men and women around the world.
As a result of his work, Dr. Glover has helped thousands of Nice Guys transform from being passive, resentful victims to empowered, integrated males. Along with these personal changes have come similar transformations in these men’s professional careers and intimate relationships.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day