Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
In this episode we cover…
- A definition of confidence that will empower you — different from how most men see it
- How to be confident, when you don’t feel confident
- The key to continue making progress when you’re not where you’d like to be
- Decker’s journey from being a guy who couldn’t get a girl, to a man women often want (And the fundamentals you can practice)
- One area I don’t feel confident and would definitely rather you not know
- The common thread amidst the variety of reasons men commit suicide
The Integral Center & Authentic World
I’ve spent the past 20 years or so nudging teams and organizations towards extraordinary teamwork. I’ve been delighted, at times even shocked, by how quickly and flagrantly this can lead to higher performance.
From military trainings to private high schools, from non-profit homeless programs to world-famous venture firms, leaders willing to huddle up – even briefly – to dig into how their team works together…put simply those leaders tend to drag themselves to work way less and win way more.
At this point I’ve had the honor of being the sole mediator for over 1.5 billion dollars worth of business deals, and sponsored many startups from their first pitch to investors all the way through to acquisition.
So my most recent passion – Training consultants and executives to bring this same depth of integrity and care to even more teams out there.
You can reach our Integral Center team on Facebook or at www.integralcenter.org.