In this powerful episode with Master Relationship Teacher Gay Hendricks we cover:
- How to navigate differences in men and women’s communication
- The most effective change to make with your romantic partner that turns disconnection into connection
- Gay’s story of learning to love himself for the first time — and how you can too
- The keys to keep long-term relationships alive and thriving
- How Gay and Katie got to a zero criticism diet
- And much more!
Gay Hendricks, Ph.D., has been a leader in the fields of relationship transformation and bodymind therapies for over 45 years. After earning his Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Stanford, Gay served as professor of Counseling Psychology at the University of Colorado for 21 years. He has written and co-authored (with Katie) 35 books, including the bestseller Conscious Loving, used as a primary text in universities around the world. In 2003, Gay co-founded The Spiritual Cinema Circle, which distributes inspirational movies and conscious entertainment to subscribers in 70+ countries.
Gay has offered seminars worldwide and appeared on more than 500 radio and television shows, including OPRAH, CNN, CNBC, 48 HOURS and others.