Show notes on getting over a break up
In this conversation we cover:
- How you can become stronger, clearer and more true to yourself through a break-up
- The power of mindfulness to support the healing of depression, anxiety and heartbreak
- Important questions to ask yourself that help you discover your truth
- The trap of being raised a man in an emotional world
- Rick’s transformational journey from heartbreak to recovery
With suicide being the leading cause of death in men under 50 and 1 in 5 people suffering from a mental health problem, Rick Sharpe is a man on a mission; to raise awareness about emotional struggle and to help others suffering emotionally. Rick wants to demonstrate to others that it is possible to heal from failed relationships and transform your own life in the process.
Rick first became visible when he wrote a book “The Price of HeartBreak”, with the intention to help others suffering from intense emotional heartbreak feel they are not alone”. The thought-provoking read is a refreshing take on the struggles of human existence from the eyes of a man who has opened his heart to emotional vulnerability and enlightenment.
What is exceptional about Rick is his ability, unlike many men, to express raw emotion vulnerably and authentically. He tells stories from the highs of climbing Kilimanjaro to the lows of a deeper emotional abyss and back again.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day