Show notes on going in style:
In this conversation we cover:
- The 5 Style Archetypes that allow you to make a great first impression
- How to use color, pattern and texture to support you to connect, gain respect and inspire others
- Visual Congruency — How each man’s unique body, height, facial features, etc. come into play
- How style can be the doorway to you being more effective and have a bigger impact in all areas of your life
- The physical side of Shana’s metaphor: “Using someone else’s lines is like wearing someone else’s pants, that don’t flatter you!”
Kathryn brings quite a level of expertise with fifteen years experience in visual communication and design. She holds degrees in both fine arts and sociology.
Having first started in landscape design, Kathryn had her own business in the East Bay Area in the nineties. She then worked as a freelance contractor doing interior faux finishing and color consulting.
Kathryn has worked in the retail industry as the personal stylist for Anthropologie. Currently, K Griffin Style sees private clients on all matters of personal and home style as well as teaches small group classes.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day