It can be a challenge to make time to take care of yourself, especially with all the responsibilities at work and home. What if you could have a healthier mind, body and spirit in only 30 minutes a day? Today’s guest shows you how to feel better now than you did when you were younger!
Dai is the author of Whole Life Fitness Manifesto and helps people take great care of themselves, in less time than they imagined possible.
- The way to find more time for what you really want
- How to have a healthier mind, body and spirit in only 30 minutes a day
- The key to believing in yourself when you want to make a change you’re not confident about
- How to change your language to achieve better results
- Dai’s personal struggle with losing weight and how he courageously stepped into a healthy lifestyle
What I love is that Dai is not spending hours and hours at the gym as he did in his 20’s. He doesn’t stress too much about how he eats. Yet he has more energy and self-confidence and feels better than ever.
When you are done with this one, check out a past episode on how to enhance your sexual performance naturally, with Ben Greenfield!
Here’s to your health!
Connect with Dai Manuel
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz
Remember, with every waking moment there exists an opportunity to make a lifelong change that can impact not only your life but the lives of those around you. It’s with that in mind that he does what he does. Through education and support, he is committed to helping both the young and old of today learn the benefits of healthy, active living. Together, childhood obesity will no longer be an issue facing the world.