Sex. Power. Desire. Danger?
Do you struggle with how to be a powerful man?
Why can some guys flirt without being offensive?
And what can you do if you’re strongly attracted to someone but afraid it’ll get you in trouble?
Sex. Power. Desire. In the wake of what’s been happening recently, more and more men are afraid their sexual turn-on is going to get them in hot water. But is repressing that desire the best way to deal with it? And can we learn how to own our sexual power without becoming a harassing, macho jerk?
Shana James spends her days helping men find real power to create better relationships, careers, and legacies. Today we’re going to discuss what’s possible for those of us who want to be an ally to women without living in fear.
How to Be a Powerful Man…
In this interview:
- What makes good guys do bad things?
- Why it’s not really just about sex
- Is blaming/shaming/attacking going to make it better?
- Why most men truly fear
- The key to finding real power
- Being submissive or domineering to get what we want
- Is it disrespectful to her if you get turned on?
- The danger of stuffing your desire and feelings
Leave a Reply