Show notes on how to build confidence
In this conversation we covered:
- What confidence actually is
- How to stop striving for confidence and start building it (You don’t have to fake it til you make it!)
- The six ways you may be eroding your own confidence
- Why you can stop needing to be right — it has nothing to do with confidence
- Brian’s story of finding work and an authentic style that made him feel more confident
Beacon Driscoll is a coach, counsellor, mentor and strategist who delivers life changing transformation to men who want more from their lives. His new, modern version of masculinity gives men more fulfillment at work, a greater sense of ease in their home life and a greater social impact.
Beacon’s journey into modern manhood started with extreme introversion and zero social connections when he graduated from college. He built social skills, confidence, and secure foundation from scratch! He had to learn the deeper reasons WHY we do the things we do, since nothing came “naturally” and this led him to greater confidence and ease in my life than he saw among his peers, which led him to become a coach so he can teach what he’s learned.
Beacon has over 10 years of workshop facilitation for hundreds of people in the areas of authentic connection and communication skills and more than 5 years of coaching. In his free time he practices jokes on friends and family and is eternally grateful they continue to humor him.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day