Research shows 90% of adults suffer in love. You are not alone! The good news is, it’s not your fault and you can have a healthy love life. Today’s Man Alive guest, Riana Milne, MA, CCTP, specializes in helping people with childhood & love trauma heal and have the love they deserve.
The reality is, most of us receive hardly any education in communication, emotional intelligence, eroticism or sex. You are not set up to thrive in love.
The good news is it’s not your fault. This can be fixed.
- The top 10 childhood traumas that negatively impact adult relationships
- Some signs that you or your partner has past trauma that is sabotaging your relationship
- Why and how you can break free from toxic and unsatisfying relationship patterns you’ve repeatedly experienced
- The foundations of conscious love and communication
- Questions to ask, as you’re getting to know someone, that clarify whether they can create a healthy relationship