A bucket list is not only a fun idea, it can save your life or turn it around. Chase shows us that most of our desires are possible when you simply create a plan and start working toward it.
Show notes on bucket list
In this conversation we covered:
- What keeps most people from starting a bucket list and the first step to start yours now
- How Chase’s bucket list took him from contemplating suicide to traveling the world
- The most surprising place you can travel anytime, that doesn’t cost a thing
- The mentality that turns struggle into opportunity
- How to start seeing adventures, even in your own neighborhood or when you have a few free minutes
Chase was a small town guy in Oregon, working long hours as a caregiver and settling in every area of life. When divorce and depression came, he wrote a Bucket List that ended up becoming a blueprint for a life of exhilaration, connection and adventure. Chase became an expert travel hacker, life coach and adventure addict with the passport stamps and scars to prove it!
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day