Jim Benson lays out his four archetypes of a Sexually Integrated Man. Learn how to express these archetypes authentically so you don’t lose power and pleasure, which happens when these archetypes become distorted.
Show notes becoming the best lover you can be
In this conversation we cover:
- The skill that can put a man in the “best lover in the world” category
- The four most common power distortions and how to stop draining your power
- Universal skills to become a more sexually integrated man
- Specific skills for each of the four archetypes of a sexually integrated man
- How to shift from an idea of power (which often doesn’t come across as powerful) to true p
Jim Benson has dedicated his life to helping men attain sexual mastery and create deeply satisfying intimate relationships.He has been leading sex and intimacy workshops in the US and Europe for 15 years, both on his own and with co-teacher Margot Anand. Programs he has developed — including Sexual Energy Mastery, Multi-Orgasmic Lover for Men, and The Awakened Masculine Boot Camp — have helped thousands of guys experience breakthroughs in and out of the bedroom.
Jim is a certified SkyDancing Tantra teacher and holds a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation. In previous incarnations, Jim authored 2 books and over 50 articles on the confluence of technology, art and graphic design and was also a world champion in two different frisbee sports.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day