In this episode we cover:
- How the Enneagram (and discovering your personality type) can help you be more successful in relationships and career
- The path to stopping yourself BEFORE you sabotage, explode or implode
- The patterns of each personality type, including Shana’s and the troubles she’s faced in relationship as a result
- Where you actually have leverage to create intimacy and connection
- Also, check out the outtake video where Ben shared his and his wife’s personality types and dynamic as well. Subscribe here to watch it.
Ben Saltzman, MA, is an internationally known seminar facilitator, fortune 500 trainer, coach to entrepreneurial multi-millionaires, creator of the Shadow/Light Integration Coaching Course (SLICC), and co-lead of the Abundance Ministry at the 3000 member church Inner Light Ministries where he teaches facilitation skills to the Practitioners. Ben is a radio personality, the author of the book Rules for Visionary Leaders and the programs The Five Spiritual Laws of Money and Coaching for Deep-Level Change.
Ben has a Masters Degree in Organizational Development from John F. Kennedy University where he teaches regularly. He taught seminars in the Enneagram and Transformational Coaching at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, and co-founded the Israeli Enneagram Center in Tel Aviv, Israel where he teaches the master level classes.
Ben currently teaches a year long virtual program titled “Shadow/Light Integration Coaching” which is a psycho-spiritual transformational program that includes shadow work integrated with accessing aspects of Divinity.
Past clients include: Hewlett Packard, The Gap, Levi Strauss, Sun Microsystems, United States Airforce, Guidant, Broadview, Intel Corp., University of California Santa Cruz, Hunt Oil, Exar, BOSCH, The Global Fund for Women, Capricorn Investments, ASI, and numerous high profile entrepreneurs.