In this conversation we cover:
- What sovereignty is and the shift that happens when you let go of “shoulds”, expectations and asking for permission
- How stepping into being a provider more fully can call you into greatness, rather than be a burden
- The path from entitlement to deliberate and purposeful action
- The realm beyond winning and losing: the benefits of striving for mastery
- The power that comes from recognizing we ALWAYS have a choice…even when it doesn’t seem like it
Ryan Michler spent most of his childhood without a permanent father figure. He never learned how to work on my car or had the chance to roughhouse with his dad. He didn’t even learn how to throw a baseball correctly until he was a freshman in high school.
Looking back he wonders how his life would have been different if he had a permanent male influence in his life. What would the world look like if there were more men in it? And not males, he stresses, but MEN.
Now that he has sons, he’s committed to being the dad he never had. He sees a huge need for learning how to be a better father and for strong and honorable men outside the home.
He started the Order of Man to return to our roots of masculinity — to take back what it means to be a man and to learn together from the best men the world has to offer.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day