Bringing mindfulness into business can be powerful for professional success and personal well-being. It also inspires the integration of life-long dreams and your desired impact on the world with business and every day actions.
Show notes on mindfulness in business
In this conversation we cover:
- The single biggest factor that influences whether a company is good or great
- The intersection of mindfulness and awareness practices with business success
- How social entrepreneurs think and how it benefits you to think like one
- The power of social impact and how to innovate with the good of others in mind
- Paul’s path from small town New Mexico to working with Zappos, Twitter and Wisdom 2.0
PAUL ZELIZER, FOUNDER AND CHIEF ENTREPRENEURIAL ACTIVIST
Paul is one of the first business and marketing coaches to focus on the needs of conscious entrepreneurs and social impact businesses. He also works with leaders to help them increase the transformational impact that they have in their organizations and in the world.
Paul is the former Director of Social Media for Wisdom 2.0, one of the premier mindfulness brands in the world. In 2017, he founded Awarepreneurs because he kept getting feedback that it was time for a community that leverages the power of the intersection of conscious business, social impact and awareness practices.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day