Show notes on new business venture
In this conversation we covered:
- How to go from creepy, needy networking to adventurously making supportive business connections
- The most powerful thing Jordan discovered and uses to grow his own businesses
- Daily connection building drills that only take a few minutes but can then pay off for years
- What you need to do first when you’re launching something new
- How to build a safety net to start a new business if your current venture falls apart
Jordan Harbinger, once referred to as “The Larry King of podcasting,” is a Wall Street lawyer turned talk show host, social dynamics expert, and entrepreneur.
After hosting a top 50 iTunes podcast for over a decade that enjoyed nearly four million downloads a month at its zenith, Jordan has embarked on a new adventure: The Jordan Harbinger Show, where he deconstructs the playbooks of the most successful people on earth and shares their strategies, perspectives, and insights with the rest of us.
Jordan’s business sense, extensive knowledge of the industry, and contemporary approach to teaching make him one of the best and most sought-after coaches in the world.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day