When men work too much they often look back with regret, realizing they’ve missed experiences and time with people who are important to them. This is a conversation about how to enjoy life while continuing to prioritize success.
Show notes on stop being a workaholic
In this conversation we covered:
- What becomes possible when you align your schedule with your values
- A powerful way to use your calendar to prioritize what’s most important to you
- What some men (and perhaps you) are avoiding by working long hours
- What to do if you’re not making enough money
- Doug’s journey from mining to marketing — how he pinpointed a problem and offered a solution that changed his life
Doug Morneau believes that regardless of the economy, there are opportunities to generate leads and make more money.
During the biggest financial crisis in the history of the world since the great depression, Doug helped his clients raise over $100M in venture capital for their publicly traded companies.
Doug hosts the new podcast Real Marketing Real Fast and consults with clients wanting to expand their sales in the United States using email lists, social media, celebrity endorsements, and online advertising.
Doug just completed his first book 3 Big Lies -sharing the pitfalls and successes of using rented email lists to build your business.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day