Today’s Man Alive podcast guest, film director and producer Roger Nygard, spent seven years creating the documentary The Truth About Marriage. This is the first documentary he has appeared in, though he has created many others, including the well-known Trekkies! (Fun Shana fact you might not have guessed: I’ve always considered myself a Trekkie though according to Roger I’m not an actual Trekkie because I’ve never been to a convention!)
Whether you’re married now, or want to be someday, Roger brings important information and perspectives to break free from the norm of people struggling to keep marriage alive and exciting these days!
- How people tend to sabotage themselves and create dissatisfaction in relationships
- Simple ways to maintain relationship well-being over time
- What it takes to be happy on your own, rather than depend on your partner for it
- The root causes of relationship struggles
- What made Roger’s best date ever and led to the best sex of his life!
Connect with Roger Nygard
Most recently, he co-produced and edited the docu-series The Comedy Store. Next up in 2021 is the release of his second book, Cut to the Monkey, about making hit comedies, along with season eleven of Curb Your Enthusiasm.