Setbacks are inevitable but they don’t have to stop you from succeeding. In this episode, Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco helps you turn setbacks into the rocket fuel that creates amazing business ventures, relationships and personal fulfillment.
Life is full of setbacks. You may not be where you thought you’d be, at this age or at this time, but that doesn’t mean you should stop. As hard as it may be to imagine, everything that happens can actually be turned into a gift or opportunity. I’ve seen people create gifts, even out of things like broken homes and abuse.
In this episode, we discussed:
- How to both inspire and hold others accountable as you move toward goals together
- Why taking responsibility allows you to create the life you want
- The power of taking on leadership, no matter what role or position you are in
- How your personal story compels others to step into their greatness
- Gratitude as a tool for better business and relationships
Mike is compelled to have people see the greatness in themselves using past situations to fuel their fire, rather than keeping them down. This is a powerful conversation that I highly recommend listening to.
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz