In this episode we cover:
- How to know when shame is running the show in the bedroom.
- The best ways to alleviate shame and have more pleasure and connection with a partner (and yourself!)
- The truth about your desires, no matter how kinky, vulnerable or unusual they may be
- The importance of relational healing, rather than trying to heal on your own
- How honesty can not only be sexy, but is one of your most powerful paths to hot and happy sex life
Jordan Gray is a personal development author, and sex and relationship coach with nearly a decade of practice behind him. Jordan’s work has been featured in The Huffington Post, The New York Times, BBC, Self, Psychology Today, Business Insider, Yahoo!, Forbes, Elephant Journal, and countless other publications around the globe. Jordan has made it his life’s mission to make thriving relationships attainable to everyone.
Within two years of starting his website, Jordan had five #1 best-selling e-books on Amazon and, since launching, has reached an engaged audience of over 20 million people from around the world with his writing.