*Note: Don’t listen to this one unless you are ready for raw, edgy and explicit content
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.
In this episode we cover…
- Why fantasies — both sexual and non-sexual — are important for a man’s well-being
- How to bring your fantasies to a woman to increase the spiciness of your sex life, rather than freak her out
- One man’s journey to overcome his sexual fears, including his shocking breakfast with his mom
- How to be a man who regularly dreams up fantasies that become reality
- How to turn the spark back on in your long-term relationship
Steve is an ex-student, ex-engineer, ex-program manager, ex-corporate educator, and an ex-husband. Like many men, he was a good guy his whole life. He worked hard, made a decent living, treated people kindly and tried to please everyone in his path – especially the women in his life.
Steve uses his life experience to coach men and turn on the light for good guys who are struggling in their relationships with women, so they can finally have the respect, love and affection they want.