Ever wonder what it would be like to work from anywhere in the world, or at least build some freedom and adventure into your work life? Today’s guest has traveled the world doing so and brings his wisdom and experience to help you get started.
I brought a guest to today’s episode of the Man Alive podcast who has traveled the world and created businesses based on his passions. Jesse Krieger is the author of Lifestyle Entrepreneur and is now the founder and publisher of Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press, helping people with great ideas publish their books.
- First steps for entering the entrepreneurial world with low risk and high gain
- Reframing the idea of risk to allow for less fear and more traction
- How to get clear about your vision and mission — the foundation of any business
- Ways to ride the waves of instability that can come with entrepreneurship and business growth
- How to start having more adventure and freedom wherever you are, before you start traveling for business
When you’re done with this episode, check out this past Man Alive episode, How a Bucket List Can Save Your Life, with Chase Boehringer.
Connect with Jesse Krieger
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz