There is a wide spectrum of qualities that humans can express. When a man shies away from characteristics that are typically labeled feminine, he often suffers. Today’s guest straddles the masculine/feminine divide to express the full range of man. He is happier and more powerful as a result.
- What a blend of masculine and feminine energy can look like in a man
- How to let go of the stigma of embracing feminine qualities
- Taking on vulnerability as strength
- The anatomy of marriage, sex and family
- Why Seth’s wife punched him in the eye and how it benefited their relationship
When you’re done with this one check out this episode to continue the inquiry of whether the masculine feminine distinction is helpful or B.S. with Satyen Raja.
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz
Seth is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and along with his wife Melanie are the couple behind the Anatomy Of Marriage Podcast, a show that helps couples make sense of messy marriages. Together they share the story of how they fixed their own nearly failed 13 year marriage to help couples realize that they are not alone.
They rethink some of the biggest topics in marriage like Communication, Sex, Expectations, Domestic Violence, Identity, Mental Health, Divorce and then they talk through those ideas with amazing professionals in the marriage space!