Many men spend a whole lifetime having sex that is superficial or one dimensional, missing out on emotional and energetic levels of pleasure, and the exponential experience of feeling your partner’s pleasure in your body, in addition to your own. Today’s Man Alive guest talks about how to get beyond this, to go where most men don’t know they can go in intimacy and sexuality.
Many men spend a whole lifetime in the range of sex I’d call superficial. This kind of sex isn’t bad or wrong. It can even be pleasurable. But, as I write in Honest Sex, it is one dimensional, rather than the four dimensional sex that is possible for you.
1-D sex tends to mainly be physical in nature. While it can be pleasurable, it doesn’t involve the emotional or energetic levels of pleasure. And it doesn’t involve the exponential experience of feeling your partner’s pleasure in your body, in addition to your own.
Today’s Man Alive podcast guest, Andrew Daniel, is the creator and director of the Cinesomatic School of Development, and the author of Awaken to Your True Self: Why You’re Still Stuck and How to Break Through. He bridges ancient methodology with modern cinematic technology to create embodied transformation for his clients. Andrew helps his clients discover how to have intimacy that goes way beyond the superficial.
In our rich conversation we discussed…
- Where most men don’t know they can go in intimacy and sexuality
- The benefits of expanding beyond penetrating, to being penetrable as well (even if it’s just energetic)
- What “holding space” for a woman is, and how it strengthens attraction and connection
- Why the things you’d rather not feel are the gateway to being closer to your partner
- The intimacy that happens when we neither fix nor indulge, rescue nor be rescued
Speaking of sex, you can now register for my upcoming free 3 day Masterclass: 3 Skills That Create the Best Love and Sex of Your Life After 40.
Whether you’re currently dating, or in a relationship, in this power packed 3 day online training you’ll learn:
- How to authentically capture a woman’s attention and create sexual spark after 40
- The missing link to eliminate pressure, so women feel safe to open, and an overwhelming desire to choose you
- How to put an end to feeling creepy, by knowing when a woman is ready for a deeper heart connection and/or sexual exploration
- How you can stir a woman’s hidden desire to open to you, while remaining relaxed and confident
- The key to decrease anxiety, so you can engage easily and naturally with any woman
Hope to see you there. And let me know if you have any questions.
Connect with Andrew
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz
Andrew Daniel is an award-winning and international bestselling author and director at the Center for Cinesomatic Development. His Cinesomatics® workshops are held internationally from New York to London, Tuscany to Switzerland—helping professionals see the elusive patterns that hold them back. This methodology leads the world in cinematic movement diagnostics and advanced intuition development integrating approaches from embodiment, shadow work, therapy, and spirituality. His book, Awaken to Your True Self, is a gold Nautilus Book Awards recipient and #1 Amazon bestseller in the US & UK. His first teaching work, Holistic Sex (Mindvalley, 2014), provided the world with a new paradigm to bridge the divide between sexuality, spirituality, and the sexes. Andrew is also an advisor for the Alan Watts Organization.