Men often think they need to try to be someone they’re not to have deep connection and intimacy in their relationships, but this conversation shows it’s just not true!
Show notes on love life hacks
In this conversation we covered:
- The misperception that both kills connection and passion in relationships and makes single guys less likely to get a date
- Why many men end up feeling lonely in their relationships with women
- What to do instead of games, lines and pick up shit
- The most valuable resource you have, besides which everything else is replaceable
- What men need but often overlook that gives them more pleasure in the bedroom
Alex Allman is the creator of the best selling books and programs that have helped tens of thousands of men, women, and couples enjoy more passionate relationships, overcome insecurities, enhance sexual pleasure, create deeper intimacy and communication, and improve their sexual confidence. His writing, lectures, public appearances, and videos have been seen by more than 10 million people around the world. In 2007 he founded the company Life Love Passion, Inc., with the mission of helping men and women have the experience of True Love, and to help them get more fun, deeply connected passion, and intimacy in their relationships.
Shana James Coaching – Learn the most important skill men who are professionally successful and have a fulfilling love life use every day