What is YOUR Purpose? When you learn and follow the natural cycle of life you are more likely to both feel brilliant AND bring your impactful creations to the world. Arjuna Ardagh has distilled a powerful map that allows you to step into your brilliance!
This week I have a Man Alive podcast episode for you that is a blast from the past. My guest, Arjuna Ardagh, is an author and speaker who wrote a book called: Better Than Sex: The Ecstatic Art of Awakening Coaching. The episode is about this, as well as how to step into your life purpose.
In this conversation we cover:
- Arjuna’s map that allows you to discover your unique brilliance AND bring your creations to the world
- A way of navigating life that allows you to be fulfilled and inspired regularly
- How to navigate phases of stillness, growth, creativity and action
- Practices to come back into balance when you become stuck in overdoing, self-doubt, or even spiritual discovery
- How to use situations that pull you in opposite directions for your growth
Listen to this episode to hear Arjuna’s wisdom. He is the author of nine books, including the 2005 #1 national bestseller The Translucent Revolution, featured in “O” magazine, and Conscious Men, co-authored with John Gray.
Also, part 1 of my new Masterclass: The Essential Conversations “Nice Guys” Need to Build Sexual Confidence and Strong Connections With Women is happening next week! Find out more and get your early bird discount now before it’s too late.
Over the past 20 years I’ve found that men who aren’t having the affection, connection, or sex they want, have not learned to talk about their desires and challenges with women in a way that inspires women to open up physically and emotionally. It’s never too late to learn this skill. I’m going to break it down to make it easier for you.
In this Masterclass series you’ll discover:
- The pitfalls that kill intimacy and sex, and how to avoid them (or get out if you fall in)
- My simple and effective conversation framework to ignite attraction and connection with women (on a first date and in a decades long relationship)
- Ways to unblock your (sexual) power, so you can access your mojo when you want it
- Clarity on how to ask for your desires (no matter how vanilla or wild) so you can confidently take action in, and out of, the bedroom
- Tools to transform women’s upsets and deflections into connection and intimacy
Hope to see you there! And if you know any men who could benefit from the class, simply share this link. If someone you refer signs up, I’ll welcome you to the class for free!
Connect with Arjuna
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and lover? Take the quiz
Arjuna Ardagh is an Awakening Coach, writer and public speaker. He has trained more than 1700 people to become facilitators of awakening. He is the author of nine books, including the 2005 #1 national bestseller The Translucent Revolution, featured in “O” magazine. His book, Better than Sex, is the complete introduction to Awakening Coaching. Arjuna’s newest book is Conscious Men, co-authored with John Gray. He has been a speaker at conferences worldwide, including a recent talk at the United Nations. He has appeared on TV, radio and in print media in seventeen countries. He lives with his wife, Chameli Ardagh, in California.